general category rank 76
in mdes nift
Is there any chance of getting nift?
if yes, then which one?
And how is NIFT kannur?

26th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes

I got category merit rank as 1969. What are the chances that i can gt into which institution?
What score should i have to gt into nift Kolkata?
13th June 2023, 12:57 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes

Determining your chances of getting into the Master of Design (M.Des) program at the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) can depend on several factors. These factors can include your academic qualifications, portfolio, performance in entrance exams, and the overall competition for available seats.

To increase your chances of admission to the NIFT M.Des program, consider the following:

Academic Qualifications: NIFT typically requires candidates to have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as design, fashion, or fine arts. A strong academic record can enhance your chances of being accepted into the program.

Entrance Exam Performance: NIFT conducts its own entrance examination, called the NIFT Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). These exams assess your creative and general aptitude for design. Preparing well and performing well in these exams is crucial to increase your chances of admission.

Portfolio: NIFT places significant importance on the portfolio as it showcases your design skills, creativity, and potential. A well-curated and impressive portfolio can greatly enhance your chances of being accepted. Ensure that your portfolio demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles and showcases your best work.

Statement of Purpose: NIFT may require you to submit a statement of purpose or a statement of intent that explains your interest in pursuing the M.Des program and how it aligns with your career goals. Craft a compelling and well-written statement that showcases your passion for design and highlights your unique perspective.

Relevant Experience: Any relevant work experience or internships in the field of design can add value to your application. Highlight your experience in the design industry, showcasing the skills and knowledge you have gained.

Research the Program: Familiarize yourself with the specific requirements and criteria set by NIFT for the M.Des program. Understanding the program's focus areas, faculty expertise, and research opportunities can help you tailor your application accordingly.

It's important to note that admission to competitive programs like the NIFT M.Des can be highly competitive, and the final decision ultimately rests with the admissions committee. It's recommended to thoroughly prepare and present a strong application that showcases your skills, passion, and suitability for the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?