29th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Arshi69

Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?

What can be the eligibility for nift.. Can a 10th passed student can do a nift course after qualifying the exam?????? If yes then what can be the percentage.. And if no then what will be the minimum eligibily for giving nift entrance exam??? And how much will it cost for the whole nift course??

28th November 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?

where do i get NIFT form??
1st December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?

can 10th passed students can apply for this neft exam
7th December 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get forum i am 10th passed
15th December 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

meri date of birth 21/07/1988 hai kya mai nift ka exam de sakta hu
17th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that which type of questions are there in NIFT entrnce exam ?
27th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what required minimum percentage in 12th for admission in nift after 12th
8th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NIFT after 10th? If yes so how much percentage in 10th? Plzzzz tell me n after joining NIFT Does I have guess career. Or NT?
13th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any jewellery designing courses available in kolkata nift ?
21st January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the minimum qualification to join in NIFT
26th January 2012, 12:38 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshi69 View Post
What can be the eligibility for nift.. Can a 10th passed student can do a nift course after qualifying the exam?????? If yes then what can be the percentage.. And if no then what will be the minimum eligibily for giving nift entrance exam??? And how much will it cost for the whole nift course??
No with 10th qualification your not eligible for NIFT Examination . If your to apply for this examination then you should complete 12th standard then only your eligible for NIFT Examination .

NIFT :- National Institute of Fashion Technology . Basically this Entrance examination conducted for the purpose of to get admission in Bachelor course like Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Communication Design / Apparel Production and Master Programme in Design Space / Fashion Management / Apparel Production etc..

Eligibility criteria for NIFT Examination :-

B.Des. (Fashion Design) :- You should complete 12th board Examination in any stream like Commerce / Science / Arts or Vocational Courses from recognized university . Your age should be below 23 years then only your eligible for NIFT Examination .

For B.F Tech. (Apparel Production) :- You should complete 12th board Examination in science stream from recognized university . You should have the subjects like physics / chemistry and Mathematics . Your age should be below 23 years ,

Syllabus for NIFT Examination :-

-Quantitative Ability
-Communication Ability
-English Comprehension
-Analytical Ability
-General Knowledge and Current Affairs

To crack the this examination then please go through the previous year question papers for NIFT Examinaiton then you get accurate knowledge of syllabus the Important question for this Examination .
26th January 2012, 01:01 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend,

You are not Eligible for a NIFT course by showing 10th certificate.

You must passed the 10+2 level....

I am attaching a complete eligibility criteria of NIFT....

Download it.

It will clear all your querries............
Attached Files
File Type: docx New Microsoft Office Word Document.docx(14.7 KB, 547 views)
26th January 2012, 10:52 AM
mani_baban

No with 10th qualification your not eligible for NIFT Examination . If your to apply for this examination then you should complete 12th standard then only your eligible for NIFT Examination .

NIFT :- National Institute of Fashion Technology . Basically this Entrance examination conducted for the purpose of to get admission in Bachelor course like Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Communication Design / Apparel Production and Master Programme in Design Space / Fashion Management / Apparel Production etc..

B.Des. (Fashion Design) :- You should complete 12th board Examination in any stream like Commerce / Science / Arts or Vocational Courses from recognized university . Your age should be below 23 years then only your eligible for NIFT Examination .

For B.F Tech. (Apparel Production) :- You should complete 12th board Examination in science stream from recognized university . You should have the subjects like physics / chemistry and Mathematics . Your age should be below 23 years ,

Syllabus for NIFT Examination :-

-Quantitative Ability
-Communication Ability
-English Comprehension
-Analytical Ability
-General Knowledge and Current Affairs

To crack the this examination then please go through the previous year question papers for NIFT Examinaiton then you get accurate knowledge of syllabus the Important question for this Examination .
24th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
you will be eligible only after II PUC...............
6th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass with 60% in 2011
can i give nift entrance exam for b.des fashion design?
i took commerce with home science in 12th
24th March 2012, 02:38 PM

Smile i m 10th passed student. i got 84.6% in 10th class.

hellooo!! i himani jangra...and i want to become a fashion designer but i don't know eligibility to join NIFT..?? Can a 10th passed student can do a nift course after qualifying the exam?????? and i'am sure that i can do the best fashion designing .....please give me one chance to prove my self....
1st April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

can i join nift throught bio-science
2nd April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

without mthes can i join nift throught commerce
15th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

we should bi.p.c or m.p.c to join in nift
25th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join in nift so pls send me details about fees and term of courses,i completed 10 2
26th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

which types of post shall an MFM(master in fashion management) student gets from any company ??
as if we are doing mba will may get posts in private company as manager,marketting executive blah blah so please guide me in a proper way
27th April 2012, 10:15 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Sorry fiend you are not eligible to write NIFT exam after completion of 10th standard, because the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard, so after completion of12th you are eligible to write this exam.

NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam is conducting for the Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory
Design / Textile Design /
Knitwear Design /
Communication Design /
Apparel Production places.

Eligibility criteria for B.Des:

You should be complete your +2 from a recognised state board of india.

You must be a citizen of india.

Your should age not be more than the 23years.

Eligibility criteria for BF.tech:

You should be complete +2 from a recognised state board with the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics.

You must be a citizen of india.

Your age should not be more than 23years.

For any information about this exam you can visit the following website

http://www.nift.ac.in

Best of luck
1st May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is ravi . I completed my 2 in year 2005 and my age is 25 . am i eligible for nift entrance exam ???
6th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

can a btech student can give the NIFT exam, if he/she is doing a btech from a private college???????
6th May 2012, 08:58 PM
a444

hi,
10th passed student cannot apply for nift

8th May 2012, 08:03 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hello friend,
you canchoose the following under graduate courses:
M.p.c.
Bi.p.c.
C.e.c.
M.e.c.
Polytechnic.
Graduation courses:
Btech .
B.pharm.
Btech[biotechnology].
M.b.b.s.
B.d.s.
Agricultural b.s.c.
B.h.m.s.
B.sc nursing.
B.sc.
B.com.
B.ed.
Post graduation courses:
M.tech.
M.pharm.
Mtech[biotechnology].
M.d.s.
M.s.
M.b.a
m.d.
M.sc
m.c.a.
M.com
m.ed
thank you
14th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am not understanding how to apply for nift entrance exam after 12
17th June 2012, 11:51 PM
jhlkgrwl

Eligibility for bachelor programme-
B.Des(Bachelor of design)

-The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of the examination of any recognized central/state board of secondary education.
or
-General certificate education(GCE) examination(london/cambridge/sri lanka) at the advanced level.
or
-Any public school/board/university examination in India or foreign countries recognized by the association of Indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 system
or
-A pass grade in the senior secondary school examination conducted by the national open school with a minimum of five subjects.
or
-3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education.

B.F. tech(Bachelor in fashion technology)

-The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized cantral/state board of secondary examination.
or
-(GCE) examination (london/cambridge/sri lanka) at the advanced level with physics, chemistry and maths.
or
-A pass grade inthe senior secondary schoiol examination conducted by the national open school with a minimum of five subjects with physics, chemistry & maths.
or
-Any public school/board/university examination in India or foreign countries recognized by the association of Indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 system with physics, chemistry and maths.
or
-3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. Candidate must pass with physics, chemistry and maths.

so you cannot give NIFT entrance exam without passing +2.
25th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?

Quote:
and wanted cost for nift in chennai and course duration in chennai nift
5th July 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i m dng f,d 6 sem frm polytecnic so aft completng am i eligible for dng n.i.f,t course ???????????
28th May 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Wat should be the minimum percentage in 12th for qualifying nift
21st June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can 10th passed students can apply for this neft exam

No you cant get admission in NIFT. you have to be 12th Pass with minimum 55% aggregate
21st June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any jewellery designing courses available in kolkata nift ?
No there is no jewellery designing course. However NIFT Kolkata is Starting with B.Des in Accessory Design from this year. It is a 4 Year Degree program me. The entrance exam is the Common entry exam for all the DESIGN programes. Entry into the programme will depand upon your Rank.
12th October 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum % for NIFT??????
2nd January 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th and want to join NIFT after completion of B.COM. How the exam is going to be conducted? Online? Kindly provide me all necessary information
22nd May 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am very poor and low caste ,i want to join in NIFT , i am doing my 10th std , which group i have to take in 10 2 , and any relaxation in age.
25th May 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?

Quote:
Basically you need to qualify your 10+2 examination. If u qualify the stated exam,then you'll be eligible for appearing in the NIFT entrance exam. Registration fees for the entrance exam will cost around Rs.5000 or more. Whole nift course will cost more than 1-3lakhs or equivalent to it. NIFT is a good option for your career. I wish you all the very best for your upcoming exams
3rd September 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed student and now I am pursuing my diploma group c from polytechnic my trade is fashion designing and garment technology ....m pursuing diploma after 10th my group is c ...after diploma can I join the nift? Plz help mee...
3rd October 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am 10th passed student and now I am pursuing my diploma group c from polytechnic my trade is fashion designing and garment technology ....m pursuing diploma after 10th my group is c ...after diploma can I join the nift?
22nd November 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

hiii i m 10th passed by c.b.s.e board and i have 3 year of diploma in garment fabrication technology by AICTE
23rd May 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ maam I have backlogs in diploma.should I attend for nift counselling my category rank is 226.
7th August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have backs in 12th science can I apply for nift?
7th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have backs in 12th science can I do nift? Pls say me sir/mam
25th October 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in class 12, so can I write the nift exam this year
1st January 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can open school 12th pass student join nift?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?