9th June 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?

i have got 29.30 marks in gate civil and gate score card is 355 and i belong to obc category.
can i get m.tech admission in OU or JNTU hyderabad according to my gate score.
i also want to know my state(andhra pradesh) rank.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in M.Tech electronics in Hyderabad after scoring 9.33 in GATE with 16.67 qualifying marks?
  2. Possibility to get admission for M.Tech in Kerala? I have scored 28 marks in GATE exam
  3. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  5. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  6. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
  7. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  8. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  11. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  12. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC?
  13. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  16. Is there any possibility to get Anna University in Chennai after scoring GATE score of 334 and AIR Of 17755? I have scored 33.33
  17. Is there any possibility to get admission in CBIT after scoring 14803 rank in GATE in EE
  18. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
23rd September 2016, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?

If you belong to AP, then you have a good chance of getting admission in OU/JNTU Hyderabad with this score. Just apply for admission when notification is out.

GATE qualified candidates are preferred for admission and you will get first chance to appear for counselling for admission. Hence, chances are good for you.
24th February 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?

My gate score is 28.01 civil and I belong to OC category AP. Shall I get the mtech seat in Jntuh or OU??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?