17th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

Hi...
I want ot know that if a student passed exam of class 10th from bihar board can get admission in delhi with cbse.patrachar
Means, simply fill the admission form & study at home and at the time of examination, go to the center provided by the board for attending the examination, just like Delhi University's (Correspondence) for B.A. B.Com etc.
I am a resident of Bihar State.
Kindly, reply me at the earliest because i don't know the rules.
Please tell me the place of admission, last date of admission etc.

Please help me.

5th January 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

Sir,if a student want to give exam in both bihar board &cbse ,can they give in 10 class
24th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?

PASSING FROM PATRACHAR COURSE IN 12TH CANGET ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
23rd July 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th arts stream in2014 now I want to take admission in 12th patrachar by science stream. please help
14th August 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th in 2014 (Bihar board) so now I want to take admission in 12th patrachar. So please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?