18th June 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my Post Graduation in Chemistry (M. Sc. Chemistry) from MKU, Madurai, i would like to join PhD correspondence course for M.Phil/PhD. Please guide me about the availability for the same in Gujarat.

Gaurang Pancholi

Related Questions:
  1. M.Phil/Ph.D through correspondence? How to get forms for Ph.D from Gujarat Vidyapeeth?
  2. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  4. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  7. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  10. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  11. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  12. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  13. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  14. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  15. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  16. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
28th February 2017, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?

You can apply for admission at IGNOU which is available all over Indian including Gujarat. It is one of the best option to pursue correspondence Ph.D programs.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the university. Just apply for it, when there is a notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?