18th June 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?

heloo
plz tel me how to apply for PhD in nutrition and dietetics.
is there any entrance exam for PhD , what is the shedule of entrance exam ?
please guide me . I want to do PhD in nutrition and dietetics in this session in delhi university.

Preeti sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  5. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  6. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  10. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  12. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  13. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  16. What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.Com Delhi University? When is the entrance exam scheduled? Is there any entrance exam compulsory?
  17. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  18. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam? -- [New]
28th July 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are required to appear in entrance examination that is conducted by Lady Irwin college on behalf of Delhi University.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this PhD in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university.

I suggest you to contact upon the below mentioned numbers in order to get more details. Here are the contact details of Lady Irwin college,

Ph. No: 233 23 257, 23711222

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?