27th June 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com

i have done post graduation diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after my b.com.and I am working as a dietition from last one year.so can go for phd in nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  3. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  6. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  8. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  9. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  10. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  11. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  13. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  14. What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them? -- [New]
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  16. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  18. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
22nd January 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com

I am a b.com student and want to do msc in dietics and nutrition ..am I eligible for it if yes den from which college
20th June 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com

Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after b.s.c home science.i have 4 year experience in dietitics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?