18th June 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Information about Axis Bank new PG Study and Job scheme?

please give details about axis bank, please give me details about axis bank details as I heard about some kind of new PG Study+Job scheme from there whose application are over for now but its being conducted from last 2 years where they provide PG course of 2 years + Job.

1st October 2015, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Axis Bank new PG Study and Job scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give details about axis bank, please give me details about axis bank details as I heard about some kind of new PG Study+Job scheme from there whose application are over for now but its being conducted from last 2 years where they provide PG course of 2 years + Job.
Axis Bank and NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance (IFBI) offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Retail Banking.

Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can join the course (Preferably Non Engineering and Non MBA Graduates). The applicant should get 55% or more marks at 10th standard, 12th standard and Graduation level.

The admission to the course will be through an Admission test (online) and Interview. The duration of the course will be four months. The courses focus on the subjects like,

-Customer Service,
-Transaction process,
-Selling skills and Banking software application.

After the successful completion of the course you will be given a letter of employment to the candidate. You can check the details in the Axis Bank website. http://www.axisbank.com/careers_micr...-program.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?