22nd June 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?

dear sir/mam,
can i do my own business after completing MBA & BBA? How can I proceed further?

14th July 2014, 06:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?

Starting a business needs a lot of time and knowledge. Many have tried doing this and failed miserably because they have not known certain realities when they actually try to start the business. Some of the key points which you need to follow up before starting the business is as follows,

-> Write down the business plan and brain storm it properly. Usually business gets major hit when you address the pain points which are there already in the market. So, understand what are those paint points which need to be addressed and convert them as your business.

-> Do not start anything alone, try to involve at least 1-2 members in your business plan so that you can come up with various possibilities and figure out the solution properly.

-> Take it slow, do not jump into conclusion quick. Make sure that you will discuss with many experts around you before you take some decision at start so that you will make sure that you won't end up in mess.

-> Talk and connect with Entrepreneurs, there are many ways which are available now to talk with them directly be it Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and you name it. Just make sure that you will get some basic information on how to manage the investment and figure out investors to carry your business and all the basics doubts which you have in your mind.

-> Learn everyday. Be ready to cultivate learning nature in you so that even when you find difficulties when you start your business plan with the idea you will be ready to face the difficulties in charming way.
18th February 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?

I WANT TO DO BBA AND WANT TO BE A BUSSINESSMAN. IS IT A RIGHT DECISION?
18th September 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?

I want to a businessman after completing BBA MBA so I can start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?