2nd July 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?

hello
my rank is 828 in jexpo and i want
to know that which gov collage can I get?
i want to admission in gov collages for jexpo
please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission in any private or government college if secured 34868 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  4. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  5. How can I get admission in government college? I have scored 13720 in JEXPO
  6. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  7. Can I get admission in a government college after scoring 35731 JEXPO rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any Government College with a rank of 15106 in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 9747 in JEXPO
  10. Can I get admission in Government College with a rank of 49864 in JEXPO Exam?
  11. Can I get admission in government college with 13720 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for JEXPO after scoring 12615 rank?
  13. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  14. In which government college can I get after scoring 4291 in JEXPO?
  15. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
  16. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  17. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 15428 in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic
7th April 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?

Chances of admission in a government college is very high with this rank and it will be according to your choice. Just prepare a list of colleges with location preference so that you can get admission in your choice of college.

You have a great chance of admission in a top college with your choice of stream. Just attend the counselling with preparation.
12th April 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?

Can I get admission in any government college with a rank of 2000 in JEXPO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?