20th May 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?

I am mrityunjay mondal from south 24 parganas. I have rank in jexpo is 15656 in sc and my genaral rank is 92494. Sir you tell me can I get chance any government college for admission? Tell me the counselling date and where jexpo counseling will be held?Please tell me details reply soon at my no. 8016204335 or my email address is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Venue of WB counseling and date of counseling?
  2. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  3. Exam date of counseling for BBA for 1588 ranker? Venue of counseling?
  4. Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India
  5. What is the exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6224 rank Holder in WBJEE engineering?
  6. Date of BBA counseling and exact venue for counseling?
  7. Date of venue of my counseling for admission in WST? My rank is 1198
  8. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6225 rank holder in WBJEE engineering?
  10. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  11. Will I get EC in any NIT after scoring AIR of 52000 and OBC category rank of 12000?
  12. Counseling date and venue for 26524 ranker?
  13. How to change the counseling center for IIT JEE entrance exam?
  14. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  15. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
  16. What is the date and venue of counseling? My rank is 149 in B.Des
  17. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  18. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
28th May 2014, 06:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?

Hello Mrutyunjay Mondal,
First of all congratulations on being selected in the merit list of successful candidates in the JEXPO conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. As per the websites, information the counseling will be scheduled only after the publication of the results of the West Bengal State board Examinations of the High school certificate or Secondary board of West Bengal. The JEXPO-2014 Examination was held admission of successful candidates into Diploma course in Engineering

That means you can expect the counseling dates to be in the month of MAY-JUNE. but till now the dates have not yet been published. But you can always stay updated on the information of dates of counseling by being in touch with the website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Your next question is about the getting a seat in one of the government colleges as per your ranks. See you have got rank 15,656 in SC category and in general category rank is 92,494.

As per the previous records I don't think any government college seat may be available at the time your rank is announced. so you can try and get admission in a good private technical education colleges.that you can surely get. so all the best. but then if many of the rank students leave their seats and don't take admissions then you may have a good chance. so it depends on the situation.
1st June 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?

Can I get a chance for admission in Private college as per my ranks? my name is saurav sen and my general jexpo rank is 92000....
1st June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,me Manju Mondal...I got rank in jexpo exam is 55000 (general),my sc rank is 8,844&my female rank is 7993.can I get chance any govt.college
in computer engineering stream at Kolkata?plz sir tell me...its very important for me....
1st June 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Me,Manju Mondal...sir I got rank in jexpo entrance exam is 55000 (general), my sc rank is 8,844&my female rank is 7,993...sir can I get chance any govt. college at Kolkata in computer engineering stream/?? please tell me sir its very important for me...
2nd June 2014, 11:03 PM
Dharmik Dave c.

Sir
Plese..
Apki collage me admission chaiye
I.T engineering me
10 complete
28th June 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

my jexpo rank is 72824. iI would like to know can i get the chance for jexpo counselling.
28th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

My jexpo result rank is 24891, can I get chance any government college. Please tell me, my email address is [email protected].
30th May 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what are the chances to get a government polytechnic colleges after getting 10600 ranks
7th June 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir my genaral rank 20000 and OBC-B rank 3000 can i get govt college in kolkata please reply the ans
4th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My general rank is 12000 and my female rank is1570. Can I get a chance to admission in government polytechnic college in Kolkata?
5th June 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my general rank is 20000 & my sc rank is 3000.. Can I get a chance any government engineering college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?