18th April 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?

I dreamed to be an architecture and I prepared for NATA also. I got 105 marks in NATA but I failed in 12th standard and I am only interested in architecture am I eligible for diploma in architecture? What is the procedure to take admission in diploma?

19th April 2017, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for B.Arch course after failing in class 12th.
Whether you have scored in NATA but since you have failed in class 12th, you cannot pursue B.Arch course.
You can apply for Diploma course of Architecture on the basis of class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can apply for Diploma course in Architecture.
You must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National council, qualifying in which you can get admission to study the above mentioned course.
20th April 2017, 12:25 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?

Whether you are eligible or not will you will only get to know after the cut-off are released, so I would suggest you to wait for the cut-off to be released and you yourself will get to know about your admission, whether you are in or out.
11th April 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for jee main 2018 as I was appearing for 12th also but now I can't give my 12th exams
But I have a diploma
Can I show my diploma during counselling
Is there any chance to fulfill this please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?