7th July 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?

Hi sir
Which college should I get for admission
if I ranked 20190 under JEXPO of west bengal?
Or is there any possibility of admission in
west bengal polytechnic college under JEXPO?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  4. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured 69000 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  6. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  7. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  8. In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in government polytechnic institute with civil engineering stream within North Bengal after scoring 42,722 in Jexpo?
  10. Can I get stream of my choice in any government college if secured 7754 general rank in JEXPO?
  11. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
  12. When will I get JEXPO forms for admission in Polytechnic college?
  13. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  14. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join the government college? My jexpo rank is 4318
  17. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic
7th April 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?

With the rank of 20190 you have chance of getting admission in a private polytechnic college only. There is less chance of getting admission in a government college if you are a general category candidate.

There is chance of government polytechnic with this rank when you belong to reserved category.
5th June 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?

Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 65614 rank in JEXPO?
22nd May 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission for a candidate who secured 6000 rank in jexpo under female quota.
2nd July 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How many rank to getadmission in govement polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?