16th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?

my father is working in central govt(rly), and i complited my 10+2 examination from west bengal, is there any prosciblity to take admition in govt enginiring collage in karnatka? if yes, then what is the proces?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  7. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  9. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  11. Possibility to get admission in any good Polytechnic college in West Bengal without JEXPO?
  12. IIT entrance exams for diploma holders
  13. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  14. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  15. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  16. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  17. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  18. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
18th July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?

when is the exam in government colleges for class 12th held, hereafter. (18\7\11)
7th December 2011, 01:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my father is working in central govt(rly), and i complited my 10+2 examination from west bengal, is there any prosciblity to take admition in govt enginiring collage in karnatka? if yes, then what is the proces?
hi,
Yes you can take admissions in Any top govt.college in Karnataka through AIEEE exam.
AIEEE is conducted by C.B.S.E.

It is a all India level exam.

After qualifying this exam you can take admissions in any govt college in India.

eligibility criteria:-
>pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> age should be above 17year.
>Must be citizen of india.

all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?