21st July 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I give IIT JAM entrance exam for Physics after passing BSc with Physics, Chemistry?

i passed b.sc with subject physics and chemistry can i give IIT JAM entrance exam for physics

6th April 2015, 08:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IIT JAM entrance exam for Physics after passing BSc with Physics, Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed b.sc with subject physics and chemistry can i give IIT JAM entrance exam for physics
You have completed B.Sc degree in Physics and chemistry so you are eligible for IIT JAM exam.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for IIT JAM exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
15th February 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give IIT JAM entrance exam for Physics after passing BSc with Physics, Chemistry?

Is there any kind of marks deduction,in case of appearing 2nd time in jam exam after completing the bsc degree course?
29th June 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I passed 11th and 12th in biology subject but now I m qualified bsc physics. I m eligible for IIT jam and net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?