3rd August 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?

I ece 3rd year student I need to get a implant training in your company during this year.Is I am eligible to attend implant training in any company. if it possible what are the procedure to join in implant training ?

13th October 2016, 03:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?

As you are in 3rd year of ece branch, so you are eligible to apply for inplant training in a reputed company.

You can apply for internship through the reference of the employees working there if you know someone from the company or you can apply through the contact of your college.

Get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college also get a NOC from them. Write an application stating that you want do training and the duration of your training. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the relevant documents, the letter and send it again to the company. Soon you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Some companies selects the candidates through an entrance examination and some just asks for a reference letter prepared by their employees. Hence, after clearing all the formalities you can start your training.
15th March 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?

I'm one of a student studying in cbe ...department of INFROMATION TECHNOLOGY but I'm 1st year...can I go for implant training?
15th March 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student if department INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY....1st year ...can I apply for inpaknt training because I'm 1st year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?