23rd July 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder. I wan to do Internship from Indian Railway. How to apply for it? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?
  3. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  4. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  5. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  8. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  11. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  12. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  13. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  15. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
27th July 2016, 12:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

>> You must not have any backlog.

>> Your current institute must be well affiliated.

>> You must have to score at least 50% marks in your course.

PROCEDURE :

>> First of all search for any reference.

>> Prepare your resume including all academics and project details.

>> Submit your application with above two, in the training cell of Indian Railways.

If you got any call/email from them, then you can join your internship.
16th March 2020, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?

Is any summer internship for diploma students of mechanical engineering production second year in pwd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?