2nd May 2012, 03:37 PM
Lavanya.TR

How to go for Implant Training at Radio Mirchi Madhurai?

sir,
i'm 2nd yr ece student. i want to go for implant training at radiomirchi madurai.
kindly provide with the same.

15th August 2012, 08:30 PM
onkar s mahendrakar

Default Re: How to go for Implant Training at Radio Mirchi Madhurai?

Initially u need to take the permission of that radio centre...You can make the contact with that radio centre with the help of your collage/department....If the radio center gives you the permission means then you can have letter from the collage and take it to that Implant training centre while going for the training........
2nd October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm 2nd yr ece student. i want to go for implant training at radiomirchi madurai.
kindly provide with the same.
2nd July 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Lavanya.TR;2106413]sir,
kindly provide with the same.i am studing in bharath niketan polytechnic college.
21st May 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am doing 2nd yr ece in sri vidya college of engg&tech. I want to go implant training at radiomirchi. please permit me
27th April 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I am G.C.Aarthi..I am studying ECE 2nd year..I Wish to go for IMPLANT TRAINING at TrichY ALL INDIA RADIO...can u suggest me the contact details at [email protected]
Thank you,
6th June 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, I am A.Roseline,studying ece 2nd year,I wish to go for implant training in Trichy FM station,please suggest me the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?