12th May 2011, 05:43 PM
venkatara

Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

iam a plus two student so want to study aeronautical engineering for that what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering. what are the steps needed for the admission in government aeronautical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  4. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  10. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  14. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  17. How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  18. Percentage needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
26th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

What percentage required in 12th to get admission in an enginnering college
28th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

In aeronautical engineering colleges in chennai how to apply for admission
31st May 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required in 12th to get admission in govt.aeronautical engineering college .\
and we face exam of PET or any IIT related exam in 12th.
plz give me answer of this 2 questions?
i m waiting ffr u.

thanks.
1st June 2011, 12:59 AM
mandiv

the admission in aeronautical engineering is done on the basis of merit os the entrance exams like iit , aieee
but iit is considered the best
one must have 60% in class 12
for this
so prepare well for the entrance exam
score good in that and get a good college to get a good college under iit that will have good placements..
all the best
2nd June 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatara View Post
iam a plus two student so want to study aeronautical engineering for that what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering. what are the steps needed for the admission in government aeronautical engineering.
in private institute you want 50% marks in physics and maths
for more information for good suggestion call me on 09428036136
2nd June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

for admission in aeronautic collages in india should i go through only wb-jee?
2nd June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

when will dispatched admit card of undergarjwet course ccsauh.
3rd June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i got cut off mark 164 and i belongs to sc community.will i get govt seat in aeronaytical engg
5th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

In aeronautical engineering colleges in chennai how to apply for admission
6th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10 2 student and didnot get any good rank in AIEEE and PET m very confused and nervous wanna join engg. college plz help me and give any sueggestion thanks
8th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

i am a 10 2 student and didnot get any good rank in AIEEE m very confused and nervous wanna join engg. college plz help me and give any sueggestion thanks
10th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

aircraft maintenance engg or aeronautical engg which is the best option for bright carier in aviation industry ??
17th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

4th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission for aeronautical engineering?Are there any govt.colleges for aeronautical engineering?Is there any separate girls hostels?What about fee's structure for the students securing percentage in between 70-80%percentage?Is that branch advantageous for us ?
6th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the top10 gover.colleges aeronatical engg.other then iit's and tell the fee sturcure if it
21st July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of goverment aeronautical engineering collages
23rd July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is this thing real
24th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute in india that gives aeronautical training and also recruits in nasa or isro????
what is its selection criteria????
1st August 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my electrical engineering from govt. polytechnic. what should i chose aeronautical engineering or B.E./ B.Tech.???
1st August 2011, 10:27 PM
Sehwag6

Admission procedure for engineering:-
**first finished your 12th with above 60% marks
**you must have physics,chemistry and maths
**you apply anna university counseling and then get a seat
all the best*************
1st August 2011, 10:29 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

3rd August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how much fees having goverment aeronautical engineering collages
5th August 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is there admission on basis of MHT CET for aronautical engineering?
27th August 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in aeronautical college but i had secured less percentage in 12 board plz tell me... can i will get ae. col. after getting good rank in aieee exam??
27th August 2011, 11:44 PM
S-R-B

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-

12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM). Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:-

4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

* 10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
* 12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
* Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
* Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-
Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester
Ist Year
55000/- Yearly-compulsory
IInd Year
55000/- 29000/-
IIIrd Year
55000/- 29000/-
IVth Year
55000/- 29000/-
*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Books for 1st year + Library(News Paper + Magazine)
31st October 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw wht wht entrance xms i hv 2 give to become an astronaut after class 12
2nd November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become Aeronautical engineer after completing 12th science?
15th November 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what courses should i do to join air force after 12th science?
15th November 2011, 10:56 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

the admission in aeronautical engineering is done on the basis of merit os the entrance exams like iit , aieee
for this
score good in that and get a good college to get a good college under iit that will have good placements..
15th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

what are eligibility marks required in 12th science? And is MH-CET score required for getting in to Aeronautical Engineering 4 yrs degree course in India?
14th December 2011, 10:23 PM
tuntunia

for this
all the best
4th February 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 standard student and i want join isro or nasa. so which engineering should i do and what are the entrance exams?
plz help
13th February 2012, 05:15 PM
unagi

IF YOU WILL NOT OPT THE ENGINEERING CAREER THEN ALSO THERE IS VERY BRIGHT FUTURE FOR PCM STUDENTS. AFTER 12TH, PURSUE YOUR GRADUATION IN MATHS, STATS, COMMERCE (IF INTERESTED). YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR FASHION DESIGNING, BBA, ETC. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RESEARCH THEN THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU THAT IISc. BANGALORE HAS STARTED GRADUATION COURSE IN MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, etc.
8th March 2012, 10:25 PM
edward1989

30th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i was belonged to most back ward cast . Iam having 175 cut off. Will i get seat in chennai colledges.
1st April 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i had 55% mark in 12 and i didn't attend aieee or any other entrance exam and i am from poor family to give excess donation to get admission in aeronautical engineering plz help me sir how i get aeronautical engineering
1st April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

IS CET IMPORTANT FOR GETTING ADD IN AERONAUTICAL ENNG???
28th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 63% overall in plus 2,i have only 39 in maths.am i eligible for doin computer engineering. .? ? pls smbdy help me
19th June 2012, 08:08 PM
babu91

HELLO DEAR
ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-

12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM). Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:-

4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

* 10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
* 12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
* Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
* Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-
Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester
Ist Year
55000/- Yearly-compulsory
IInd Year
55000/- 29000/-
IIIrd Year
55000/- 29000/-
IVth Year
55000/- 29000/-
*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Books for 1st year + Library(News Paper + Magazine)
thank you
good luck
4th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

want get admission in aronautical engg. college in leser fee where should i go ...plyz reply me... [email protected]
4th July 2012, 07:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility Criteria:-

>You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

>If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

>The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-

IIT JEE
IIA Entrance Exam
AIEEE
CEE
SLIET Entrance Test
IISAT

Following are the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
17th August 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for aeronautics in most reputed engineering colleges like MIT BITS siaet ????????
27th September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary that the student must be cbse student is it so
21st December 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How much ranking with in should be there in CET or AIEEE exam pls inform me
26th December 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

can i do aeronatics after completig my diplomo in computer science engineering
11th January 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is jeee mains will be considered as entrance exam for aeronautical engineering
27th February 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

iam a plus two student so want to study aeronautical engineering for that what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering.
23rd March 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for aeronautical engg in private colleges?
3rd May 2013, 05:22 PM
Wayez Raza

Question Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatara View Post
how much fee is requised in 1 year,what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering.what are the steps needed for the admission in government aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?