5th August 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?

I have 7 year exp and offer from both with same
IBM or TCS? Which company is better for job security and the salary hikes for experience person like me?

13th August 2014, 12:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?

The best option for a experienced candidate between IBM or TCS would be IBM as it's a product plus service based company and hikes and job security is really good as well.

It also depends on which job role you get in these two companies. If in TCS you get the post as Manager level and IBM still as a Developer or a Senior Developer then probably TCS will be a better option as it will enable you to have a good career for long run.

Experienced person cannot expect a huge hike in there performance cycle in normal as you will already have a bigger CTC than the less experienced candidates but sure you can expect more if you perform well in the post in less time after you join. It's not always that performance is not noticed at all, candidates who perform extraordinary will always be congratulated in ways of awards and hikes
10th July 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?

As i am a fresher in Bps of TCS...I have a doubt regarding internal changes..I have completed UG Biochemistry..but i got offered bps in tcs..is there any possible to change health care from BPS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?