30th May 2010, 06:00 PM
cusat

Which are the CUSAT colleges? Details about their placements and ranking?

I want to know about the CUSAT colleges ,placements and the position of all CUSAT colleges in top ranking colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of CUSAT colleges? How are their placements? Rankings of all CUSAT colleges?
  2. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  3. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  4. What to choose between CUSAT colleges and Top private colleges of North India? -- [New]
  5. Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  7. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  8. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  9. Top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana state according to their placements and ranking -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue MCA in any CUSAT affiliated college if secured 580 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  11. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College
  12. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 5231 rank in Uttarkhand?
  13. Which are the best colleges in AP for placements?
  14. List of top engineering colleges in Telangana? Ranking of Indu College of Engineering and Technology placement wise?
  15. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 3985 rank?
  16. Does CUSAT offers Automobile Engineering course for a candidate who secured 3445 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  17. Is there any chance for me after scoring 19389 rank in CUSAT?
  18. Details about off campus placements held at various colleges?
1st July 2011, 09:12 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which are the CUSAT colleges? Details about their placements and ranking?

**The list of the colleges are attached below...

About the ranking:
It's rank is 37 in India...So it is pretty good...

**For more information about CUSAT( Cochin University of Science & Technology) check out their website:
http://www.cusat.ac.in/

good luck...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engineering.pdf(136.1 KB, 653 views)
File Type: pdf Min-DisclosureNorms-WebsiteUpdation.pdf(124.2 KB, 371 views)
1st July 2011, 09:13 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which are the CUSAT colleges? Details about their placements and ranking?

About the ranking:

**For more information about CUSAT( Cochin University of Science & Technology) check out their website:

good luck...
4th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the closing rank for marine engineering
16th December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

when will start to issue the application forum for btech entrance exam 2012
28th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in cusat
29th January 2012, 12:34 PM
mani_baban

About the ranking:

good luck...
13th March 2012, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

which are the top 5 engineering colleges under cusat
8th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

which are engineering colleges are under cusat. What are the top 10 colleges under Cochin University(CUSat)
8th May 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hiii what is the cusat cutoff marks in 2011?
22nd May 2012, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

will college san i get if i have a rank of 13,000 in iit jee 2012
8th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the programmes CUSAT offer for children of 8th to 10th classes?
22nd May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2069 in obc for cusat!
what should i do next,?
how is the placement?
3rd June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir .i got 2600 rank in cusat cat...can i expect to get college
14th June 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

My rank in cusat is1914soplease say kya mera admission school of engineering cusat me ho skta hi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?