21st August 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should I choose in PGDM among Marketing, IB and HR?

SIR/mam i m sarvesh kumar singh. i m doing pgdm 1st year and i m confused what specialization shoud i choose from marketing, IB, and HR.

29th September 2016, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What specialization should I choose in PGDM among Marketing, IB and HR?

It depends on your choice and interest. Just make sure that you opt for the stream which suits you. Most of the people go for marketing because it has the most number of jobs available in the market.

HR is a choice for those who are mostly females. Males, generally don't go for HR but it will be your decision. Hence, marketing and international business seems to be a good choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?