24th August 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?

In the 2014 i clear 12th board exam. i am interested in bhms couse , how many scope after bhms and in following which course is better :- bhms , bams , bpt ,baslp ,bpo

1st January 2015, 09:54 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?

As you want to do BHMS course which is one of the best course among BPT, ASLP and BPO. I think in these all mentioned courses by you BHMS course is best course. There are very good scope in this field. So you should go for this course.

Here are some scopes in this field:
Private Medical colleges
Insurance
Private Practice
Research Laboratories
Consultancies
Homoeopathic Medicine Store
Life sciences Industry
Pharma industry
Healthcare

So, you can apply for any of the job after BHMS. There are so many colleges in which you can apply for this course.
25th October 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?

I want information of bhms private and government college list in telangana and ap
16th February 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

MHT CET 2017entrance exam is applicable for BHMS andBAMS medical course
20th October 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir can a person at age of 34 with B.Sc non medical (54%) marks can do BAMS, BHMS, BPT or any other like this. Please, suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?