9th September 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?

Is It Important to do Regular Master Degree for doing Phd from IGNOU or other University....???
What is the criteriya to Do PHd and what is the Fee structure....???

If Any One can help me than it'll Better for me...
So

Please Help me

My E-mail ID:[email protected], [email protected]

Thank You

27th September 2014, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?

Any Master's degree holder can apply for Ph.D admission and there is no such criteria that only regular degree can apply for it.

You must have a Master's Degree with 55% marks if you are General category candidate. There is marks relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

You have to appear for an entrance examination for getting admission int Ph.D from IGNOU. Those who are UGC NET/CSIR NET/ JEST qualified will get admission without appearing for entrance exam. Also those who have work experience of at least 5 years in their respective field will be exempted from appearing for entrance exam.

The fee for Ph.D is Rs. 7000 per annum for the duration of 2 years.

For more information visit IGNOU Ph.D Admission
17th November 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?

I have secured 51.50% in M.Com from Kanpur University in the year 1994. I want to do Phd in finance. Can I proceed or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?