20th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?

I am doing my final year of master of physical education. i hav cleared NET with JRF. i would like to do PhD. What is the duration of regular PhD course? If i do MPhil first then PhD wil there be any change in duration of PhD?

13th September 2014, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year of master of physical education. i hav cleared NET with JRF. i would like to do PhD. What is the duration of regular PhD course? If i do MPhil first then PhD wil there be any change in duration of PhD?
The duration of regular Ph.D course is 3 to 5 years generally including 1 year course work. If you have completed M.Phil degree then you are exempted from course work. So you will get this advantage if you have M.Phil degree. Ph.D course depends on your national and international journal papers which you have published during the course time.
3rd January 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?

By May 2015 I shall complete my M.Sc Biotech with CGPA 8.5 and have percentage in 10th & 12th std @80%. Now I am under intern for 5 months. Can I start preparing CSIR Net so that I can appear by June 2015. I am not confidense to pass NET in one time. How many times can I appear for NET ? or better I get a MNC job ? Plz advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?