21st September 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?

hello
i have done my 1st puc and later got married and discontinued my education, now i want to continue my further education by correspondence so i need to take up 2nd puc exam or can i apply directly for loan for bcom and now my age is 25 please do help in it by guiding which can i do.......

6th October 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?

For education loan, you need to first secure admission in a recognized university. Banks will sanction loan according to your application and they will only support in terms of tuition fee.

Hence, it will be better to get admission first and then think about applying for loan. Also, make sure you have passed 12th.
7th January 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?

Hello, i completed sslc then I stopped my studies now I am interested to continue my studies. It is possible to write direct 2nd puc exam in correspondence?
16th August 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have already joined bcom in 1st year in recognized university so can I get any educational loan. ?
6th October 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my SSLC. Now looking forward to do PUC correspondence.when I have to apply for it.How much it will costs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?