28th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sanskrit or Computer which would be helpful subject to get in Medical line?

My daughter get 92% in 10 th gujarat board with gujarati medium. now she s take in 11 th science B group (Biology,Chemistry,Physics) with english as fourth subject. Her school offer Sanskrit or Computer as 5 th subject. she want to go in medical line after 12 th. In these two subject which helpful for futhur career? Sanskrit is compulsary for medical line ? what is advantage or disadvantages of these two subject? please do helpful.Thanks

28th September 2014, 02:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sanskrit or Computer which would be helpful subject to get in Medical line?

No, sanskrit subject is not compulsory for medical field. Since, your daughter is interested to study the medical course comprising of Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with English as fourth subject, she needs to select one more subject in which she is interested. But, both the subjects, however, are not related to the medical field in any way, so, I suggest her to take the subject in which she is interested, so, that, she can learn the subject a little bit. And I suggest her to take the computer subject because the computer is an essential part of the life and every one needs to know about it, so, if she opts the computer subject she can learn about the computer techniques and importance which will be useful to her in any field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?