17th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?

I am BCA With PGD In Telecom management. what type of opportunities i can get in telecom field? name of different companies in india which are offering telecom management jobs .?

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. How is the future of MBA in telecom management?
  3. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  4. Job opportunities in Telecom companies for B.Tech(ECE) female graduate?
  5. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  6. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  7. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  8. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  9. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  10. Scope of Telecom Management?
  11. Mechanical related technical APTI question papers?
  12. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exams available for government jobs after completing Telecom? List of the companies for B.E Telecom?
  14. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  15. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  16. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  17. How to apply for internship in a telecom company? and in which companies?
  18. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
24th March 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?

I AM B.TECH IN ECE & I HAVE SELECTED IN BITM PGDM TELECOM MANAGEMENT AND ITM PGDM MARKETING, WHICH COLLEGE I SHOULD PREFER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?