21st March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?

Hello Everyone,
I have secured 59% in B.Com. Can I eligible for attending Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Process Associate recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  3. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  4. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  6. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  10. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  11. Eligibility to attend Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?
  12. Job profile of System Associate in IGATE?
  13. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  15. Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  18. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
24th March 2016, 10:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?

Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Process Associate Off Campus Drive:

No, you are not eligible to attend Cognizant Off Campus drive for the post of Process Associate with the above mentioned criteria. Yes, the minimum percentage criteria and eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed their academics with minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Under graduation.

>> As you are unable to secure 60% marks in Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible.

>> No pending backlogs allowed at the time of recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?