18th October 2014, 12:00 PM
hetalmehta

Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA

I m the student of MCA..
Plzzzz send me the names and contact no of the IT companies which provide free industrial training in my last Semester......

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  4. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  5. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  6. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  7. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  8. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  9. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  10. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. Free industrial training for MCA 6th semester
  12. Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training?
  13. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  16. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  17. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  18. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
28th May 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA

Hello
I am student of mca sem 5
Plz give me a information like contact no. And emailaddress and name for best IT company for last sem project training
20th June 2015, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetalmehta View Post
I m the student of MCA..
Plzzzz send me the names and contact no of the IT companies which provide free industrial training in my last Semester......
List of the best IT companies for summer internship :-

1. Cognizant Technology Solutions, C3,Chill Special Economic Zone Keeranatham Village, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 425 1000

2. RKINFO, 29,Chinna samy Road,Near Ayyappan Temple, Sidhapudur, Thirumalai Samy St, New Siddhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 095782 04782

3. Best Engineering Company, 146/65, Elango Nagar, K R Puram, Elango Nagar
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 256 1901

4. Designosoft, 301, 5 th street extension, Gandhipuram, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 098430 59955

5. Roots Company, Rakkipalayam, Near Rakipalayam bus stop, N.S.N. Palayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 557 7871
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?