10th April 2011, 05:29 AM
anand5581

Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?

i want to know the detail of companies who provide six month industrial training for btech student of information technology

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  2. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  4. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  5. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  6. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  7. Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?
  8. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  9. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  10. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  11. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  12. Which are the companies providing 15 months training? How to apply for it?
  13. Which are the companies providing 6 months training for ECE students?
  14. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  15. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  17. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
2nd May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?

i'm student of B Tech IT in 6th sem.. but i want to know the better companies or MNC's .. where i can get something better for learning regarding my stream...
if any one knows tell me..
cont num...: 9876816302
12th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?

hello sir ...i m poonam singhania,doing BE(IT)..i want to know about the companies offering 45-60 days training...
20th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir Myself Rachit Jaish,doing BE(IT)..i want to know about the companies offering 45-60 days training.my Email-id is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 10:07 PM
tech2000

HCL project Training is better and appreciated in Industry so it is advisable to join HCL Project Training

For your help the address and contact details are below and they have only LIMITED SEATS

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
or Email at [email protected]
18th June 2011, 11:20 AM
sveer119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm student of B Tech IT in 6th sem.. but i want to know the better companies or MNC's .. where i can get something better for learning regarding my stream...
if any one knows tell me..
cont num...: 9876816302
i wana an internship program with stipend, i m student of b tech 7th sem cse, my email is [email protected]
4th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a 6 semester student of computer science engineering
i want to know where i should go for my 6 months training. i m interested in web designing .plzzzzzzzzzz suggest a company or any other suggestion regarding 6 months training.
7th July 2011, 04:44 AM
tech2000

HCL project Training is better and appreciated in Industry so it is advisable to join HCL 6 months LIVE IndustrialProject Training

For your help the address and contact details are below and they have only LIMITED SEATS

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999345, 0-9818112118,
or Email at [email protected]
17th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ...i m poonam singhania,doing BE(IT)..i want to know about the companies offering 45-60 days training...
hcl noida
27th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i m a 7 semester student of computer science engineering
i want to know where i should go for my 6 months training. i m interested in networking.plzz suggest a company or any other suggestion regarding 6 months training.my email-id is [email protected] me-9465259236..plz reply me as soon as possible
28th July 2011, 06:12 PM
brijeshgzp123

There is many company that provided 6th month traninig for b.tech holder student.
this is as following....

HCL
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
TATA
L&T
WIPRO
etc...
2nd August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello
im a student persuing B.Tech in I.T in 7th sem i want to know about the companies or MNC'S which provide 6 months training in my field as well as provide jobs.
6th August 2011, 02:56 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?

There are many compnies which give training for 6 month
1. TCS
2.INFOSYS
3.SATYAM
4.WIPRO
5.HELLA
6.ADOBE
7.ASSENTURE
6th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MAM... I M AMIT SINGH.. DOING B.TECH FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I WANT TO DO MY SIX MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN MNC'S COMPANIES... SO PLZ HELP ME .. CONTACT NO 09172022946,09646295805
6th August 2011, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand5581 View Post
i want to know the detail of companies who provide six month industrial training for btech student of information technology
dear friend,

these companies are allow training for one months.
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
7)WIPRO
8)HCL

etc

so you have to apply for those companies.
17th August 2011, 12:24 AM

im a student persuing B.Tech in I.T in 7th sem i want to know about the companies or MNC'S which provide 6 months training in my field and its charges also.
26th August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

my name is vimal kumar i am persuing b.techin IT 7th sem i want to know about the companies those provide the the six month industreail training.
5th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.tech 7th sem student of IT. I hav to do 6 months training in my last sem. Plz suggest me some good companies for my training...............
11th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.tech(I.T.). I want to know about the procedure of 6 month training in infosys company.if anyone have any idea plz tel me.
My email [email protected]
19th September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech.(IT). I i want to know about the companies offering 6 month training.my Email-id is [email protected]
12th October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/mem,
I am MCA final year student. i have received global certificate in CCNA (CISCO).i want to do 6 months industrial training in networking on live project.
contact no.:-09694424949
15th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

in which companies can i apply for 6 months training? plz help and rely to [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Emblogic Embedded Technoloies is the best option to do Industrial training.Plz contact 0120-6486139,140
26th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Effectual Services is offering 6 months training on Patent research. The training is free of cost and the market value of the training is INR 2 lac. Training will be offered to students with good acedamic standing. Send CV at [email protected] with Subject as 6 months training
28th November 2011, 02:00 AM
m.khushhal

hI...
THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES ARE PROVIDING TARINING...
TCS
WIPRO
BHEL
BEL
SAIL etc....
15th December 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I AM B-TECH (IT) STUDENT FROM PUNJAB. I HAVE COMPLETED MY ALL SEMESTERS BUT ONLY TRAINING PART OF MY PROGRAM IS LEFT. I AM VERY MUCH KEEN TO PURSUE MY 6 MONTHS TRAINING IN A REPUTED MNC COMPANY IN DELHI OR NCR. SO, KINDLY HELP ME FOR THE SAME AND PROVIDE THE LIST OF SOME COMPANIES ALONG WITH THEIR CONTACT DETAILS. MY CONTACT NO IS 9911556638 / EMAIL:- [email protected], PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY, I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS SUPPORT.
17th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
Companies like
TCS
Accenture
infosys
Wipro
HCL
IBM
All theses companies provide industrial training
You just have to apply there 3 months before.
18th December 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... i m anjali sinha... doing btech(IT)......... i want to do my 6 months industrial training in a reputed cmpany in delhi or NCR...... plzzz suggest me............. my email- [email protected]...... THANK YOU
25th December 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hey neha prabahakar ,cn u plz tell me dt how to apply for these companies...
30th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I m a 6 semester student of B.Tech computer science
I want to know where i should go for my 3 months training.plzzzzzzzzzz suggest a company or any other suggestion regarding 3 months training.
and one more question i have is how much each person need to pay for training, If any body have knowledge about this plzzzzzzzzzz let me know([email protected])
6th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i m chhavi agarwal persuing b.tech from it branch.
kindly tellme the list of some good companies which provides 6 months training.
hope for a positive reply soon.
email-id: [email protected].
27th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone.. i am vivek verma pursuing by b-tech in CSE.. KIndly tell me the list of good companies providing training in my field, i had done asp.net in my 45 days training n would like to continue the same.
If u guys hav any idea about the same please let me know..
[email protected]
31st January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

you recommend me where i should go for 6 months industrial trainig,,,,i am electrical engg. student....i will be thankful to u
16th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am dushyant kumar singh pursuing B.tech in c.s.e. kindly send me all site name of good company to provide 6 month industrial training. how can i register in good company ,please send me all detail in my email id:[email protected]
3rd April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am kamal nayan pursuing B.Tech CSE from PTU. My academics and technical knowledge is very good. Can you provide me the list of companies in Delhi or NCR that provides 6 month stipend based training in java. Also tell me what is the procedure to take training in Infosys or TCS?? My email ID is [email protected].
Thanks in advance
visit: www.tricks4fun.tk
28th September 2012, 11:04 PM
MADHU RAJPUT

Thumbs up Re: Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?

want to know the detail of companies who provide six month industrial training for btech student of I.T
11th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw abt the details of those companies who provides the 6 months industrial training in computer science field
27th December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM PERUSING MY B,TECH- ECE . PLS ADVICE / suggest a renowed industry for 6 month industrial traning
14th March 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i m student of B.tech , i want to do training at TCS banglore .what is procedure to apply?
25th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir m pursuing b.tech in mechanical discipline from PTU......i am in 7th sem and i am required to get 6months training in 8th sem,so pls suggest me some good companies and proceedure to apply for the same........
29th September 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyanakra View Post
There are many compnies which give training for 6 month
1. TCS
2.INFOSYS
3.SATYAM
4.WIPRO
5.HELLA
6.ADOBE
7.ASSENTURE
heloo .,, what is the procedure for training in cor companies like INFOSYS , MICROSOFT ,, WIPRO ,, ADOBE ,, ACCENTURE
2nd October 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

My email id [email protected]
mob no.9463691241
Hello ......
I'm student of B.tech(IT) Final year 7th sem
i want 6 months industrial traning in good company..
please suggest me ..
want i need to do ???
where i will do??
email id [email protected]
2nd October 2013, 05:56 PM
nigamaxi

hello
I'm pursing b.tech(it)7th sem
i want good industrial training in good caompany
suggest me
my email id is [email protected]
mob no. 9463691241
11th October 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i have done btech in IT ,And 1 year experience in web technology,but salary was not ,,what will i have to do????
balbir thakur
78383-31817
2nd May 2014, 06:59 PM
CMC Shumaila

Default 6 Months/Weeks Live Project training at CMC -TCS Noida

CMC Limited a Tata Enterprise is a premier information technology company with an all India presence having CMMI Level -5 and ISO 9001-2000 certification for its R&D center & System Integration (NR group). The company was established by Govt of India in 1976 and Tata's took over in the year 2003. So, now it's part of TCS.
And various other e-governance projects for state governments like Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, etc
In addition to this, we offer Project Based Industrial Training especially on following domains

.Net Technologies 2010
Advance Java Programming / J2EE With AJAX
PHP
CCNA
Android
Embedded Systems
Oracle 10G
PLC/SCADA
Cloud Computing

Duration of the training is of 6 Weeks.

Projects are allotted on the technologies dealt with in the first module. One project is allotted to a group of 3-5 students.

A certificate (Training Letter) is provided to all the participants at the end of the training.

Eligibility:
MCA/ MSC / B.Tech IT/CSE/ECE

For further clarification please feel free to call
Shumaila Anees
# 9266625607
[email protected]
11th November 2014, 03:31 PM
kmldp

Advanced Embedded Linux with ARM and Device Drivers" is an Ineffable, Comprehensive, Hands-on, project based career oriented, training program for BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech from the streams of Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technologies, Instrumentation or Master of Computer Applications. This trainig aims at building your career with respect to innovative technologies related to Embedded Linux, ARM, Device Drivers, System Software, System Engineering.
31st December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i want 6 month b.tech cse training in punjab and delhi .....
suggested me any mnc or good center provided stipend based training.

[email protected]
[email protected]
call 09781872333
30th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Mohit.Bansal

A List Of Companies provides the training to the Students:
1. TCS
2. Infosys
3.Wipro
4. Capgemini
5. Tech Mahindra
6. Sopra
7. CSC
8. CMC
9. IBM
10. Net Max
11. HCL
12. Accenture
13. Web Hitters
14. keptbug
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?