19th October 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

AICTE approved polytechnic colleges and universities in Haryana, Punjab, and Himanchal?

I want to know that, which polytechnic colleges & Universities conducted
polytechnic courses are AICTE Approved in HARIYANA, PUNJAB & HIMANCHAL
PRADESH ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  2. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  4. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  5. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  6. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  7. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  9. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic Colleges(Distance Mode)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  11. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  12. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
  13. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  15. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  16. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE?
  17. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  18. How to appear for LEET Haryana? I am doing Polytechnic in last sem in Punjab
26th November 2014, 09:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: AICTE approved polytechnic colleges and universities in Haryana, Punjab, and Himanchal?

Please, find attachments for list of Polytechnic Colleges and Universities Approved by AICTE in Haryana, Punjab and Himachal.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Haryana_ET.pdf(1.37 MB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Punjab_ET.pdf(991.8 KB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf Himachal Pradesh_ET.pdf(200.5 KB, 156 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?