22nd April 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?

plz tell me the top most universities and colleges for BSc (HONS) in physics in punjab ,haryana,rajasthan,himachal pardesh and jammu kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  2. List of colleges for doing B.Sc(zoology) hons in Haryana?
  3. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
  5. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  6. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  7. List of best colleges for BSc Hons in maths in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  8. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  9. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  10. List of all entrance exams of Ph.D in all universities available in Punjab and Haryana? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  12. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida
  13. Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?
  14. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  15. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  16. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  17. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  18. Can I get a good government college of B.Arch after scoring 130 marks in JEE mains?
14th April 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?

plz tell me the top most universities and colleges for BSc (HONS) in physics in punjab ,haryana,rajasthan,himachal pardesh and jammu kashmir
30th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?

how can i take addmission in bsc 1st year in chandigarh without any pre registration
30th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i take addmission in bsc honors in a good institute in chandigarh without any pre registration
17th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can you pls tell me top universities and colleges of Punjab offering bsc hons physics
17th May 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hmm i want to know only name of collages nd universty related to b.sc(honour)
8th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the colleges of b.s.c honours in punjab
9th June 2012, 05:00 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the colleges of b.s.c honours in punjab

list of colleges of b.s.c honours in physics

A.B.N.Seal college/acharya bojendranath seal college
cooch behar,west bengal

A.P.C.college
new barrackpore
north24 parganas , west bengal

Abhedananda mahavidyalaya
sainthia
bardhaman , west bengal

Acharya B.N.seal college
P.S.kotowali , cooch behar , P.O
coooch behar , west bengal

Acharya girish chandra bose college
#35 , rajkumar chakraborty , sarani (scott lane )
kolkata , west bengal

Acharya jagadish chandra bose college
#1/1B , acharya jagadish chandra bose road
kolkata , west bengal

Acharya narendra dev college
govind puri , kalkaji , new delhi
delhi , delhi

Acharya prafulla chandra college
new barrackpore , dist.24pgs (N )
kolkata , west bengal

Achhruram memorial college
jhalda , west bengal

Aghore kamini prakash chandra mahavidyalaya
bengai
hooghly , west bengal
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
9th June 2012, 10:27 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top science college in Punjab:-

Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College
ApTechnology Computer Education - Ludhiana
Bhai Gurdas Group of Institutions, Sangrur
DAV College - Chandigarh
Multani Mal Modi College - Patiala
1st July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i get my result on 30-6-2012 . as physics = 92 , chemistry = 94 , math = 99 . i want to get admission in punjab university . how can i get admission
10th July 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

is wbut university better than burdwan university for bsc course??
24th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

can u plc tell me top universitise and college of bsc hons. in physics and i have choosen the right course or not ?????????????????
15th December 2012, 11:15 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K

1.acharya b.n seal coll.
2.a.p.c coll.
3.acharya narendra dev coll.
4.acharya prafulla chandra coll.
5.acharya girish chandra bose coll.
6.abn seal coll.
7.abhedananda mahavidyalaya

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
30th May 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in kurukshetra university in b.sc. Hons physics ?
1st June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want get admission to b,se phy hons under calcutta university in w b ,indicate
4th June 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell about the admission in bsc hons physics in hp?
9th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Kuk bsc honours physics ka course provide karti hai
27th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 marks in physics and above 90% inPCM how i can get admission in DU or KUK
17th June 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 93% from medical and my friend got 85% from non medcal we are thinking of doing physics hons pls suggest some good university.
26th May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 77/100 in physics.i want to do physics hons.suggest me some good university
4th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 94 in physics, 90 in chemistry 83 in biology please suggest me good college for bad physics in punjab
25th June 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Chandigarh University provide BSc Hons physics. And what's the procedure to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?