27th October 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?

I want to pursue the PG diploma in dietetics from Mumbai.I have completed my 3 yr BSc-hospitality studies (BSc-HS) from Mumbai university.
I did 12th std with PCMB and graduate with a distinction.I am working in the food industry . I read through some online sources that a PG diploma in dietetics can be pursued by 3 yr Hotel management but when I contacted the SNDT,Nirmala Niketan colleges,they were confused about my eligibility.

25th November 2014, 09:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue the PG diploma in dietetics from Mumbai.I have completed my 3 yr BSc-hospitality studies (BSc-HS) from Mumbai university.
I did 12th std with PCMB and graduate with a distinction.I am working in the food industry . I read through some online sources that a PG diploma in dietetics can be pursued by 3 yr Hotel management but when I contacted the SNDT,Nirmala Niketan colleges,they were confused about my eligibility.
Yes, of course you are eligible for PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies. Those candidates who have completed their graduation or Diploma course in the relevant specialization can apply.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Graduate in relevant specialization with at least 50% from a recognized university and Final year student can also apply.
  • Applicant's age should not more than 25 Years and Upper age relaxation applicable for reserved category students.

I have attached a file regarding details about PG Diploma in Dietetics, please go through the file for more info regarding the course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UG PGDD&PHN Curriculum.pdf(115.3 KB, 186 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?