5th May 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing

Sir /Madam, i have completed my bsc nursing. Now i want to do higher education so whether I can do msc dietetics. Which is best msc nursing or msc dietetics as carrier opportunity. Based up on my bsc nursing whether I can join msc dietetics. As a female which is best for me. Please help me

5th May 2013, 07:57 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing

Msc nursing is better for you as it is more job oriented as copmared to msc dietics

5th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing

Hello Sir/Mam, I have done B.Sc. Nursing . So, interested to join M.Sc. nursing distance education & correspondence course recognized by INC in nursing college in Bhind / Gwalior M.P. or near U.P.
Kindly provide me full information of nursing colleges providing M.Sc.nursing distance education & correspondence courses recognized by Indian nursing council mail me in [email protected] / [email protected]

Thanks ,
By R.Singh

20th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i m Bsc nsg. what is better further study for me i want to become a dietcien
31st October 2013, 01:10 PM
Phebe Grace

M.Sc(N) is best
18th November 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madm i have passed bsc nursing and diploma in diabetes educatr now want to study Msc nutrition can i?????
19th March 2015, 04:48 PM
janemulligan

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing

After BSc in nursing it's very good to pursue MSc as it brightens the chances of getting a better job opportunity. MSc Nursing is a general masterís degree and you can get a job in any field of nursing. But if you prefer MSc Dietetics, no doubt you will get a specialized degree but there are limited number of jobs. MSc nursing is a vast field that will provide you a strong career and subjective knowledge along with international opportunities for job.
5th July 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

For MBA course after B.Sc Nursing(04 Years), Please inform the institutions.
22nd February 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

After the completion of Bsc nursing what was the better or good course for career oppurtunities whether MBA or MSc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?