31st July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?

GOOD EVENING* Sir/Mam,

If I am doing 2 nd year B.E civil engineering we willing to go inplant training from L&T and other PHE such construction companies and training certificate so we have a procedure from how to apply and without salary? Can someone please answer me on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Training from L&T for a month?
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  8. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  9. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  11. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  12. What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?
  13. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  14. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  16. In which companies can I do In Plant/Short term training in Chennai?
  17. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  18. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2015, 11:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?

You are allowed to apply for summer training bring a second year student of B.E.

=> You simply have to contact with the HR of the company for the training.

=> After that you have to submit your application to the HR

=> If they approve your application then you are allowed to start your training.

=> You may have to pay a total of 500 rupees per week for the training, so my suggestion to you is that you should be ready for that.

You can apply in any of the following :

==> ==> HDIL
==> Punj Lloyd
==> Asset Homes
==> Ayas Shilpa
==> Martin Burn
==> Gammon India
==> MARG Limited
==> Larsen & Toubro
==> IRB Infrastructure
JSW Infrastructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?