29th October 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?

how many fee for mca of srm college in chennai

hostel fee and
mess fee.
my email id is :: [email protected]
contact no::7631225801
how much of total loan can i get?

Related Questions:
  1. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  4. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  5. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  6. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  7. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  9. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  10. Will I get loan for MCA or not having compartmental in 10+2?
  11. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  12. College with lowest fee for IATA course? Will Bank sanction loan for it? -- [New]
  13. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  14. Which are the best colleges near Tambaram for ME?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  16. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  17. Best colleges in Chennai to do MCA?
  18. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
1st November 2014, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?

The entire fee structure of SRM University is given below:-
http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/aboutus/fee-structure

You can get the entire amount of the fees as education loan from any of the nationalized banks of India. However, you need to fulfill all the norms of the bank in order to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?