8th September 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?

I wank to get my daughter admitted in reputed institute and want to know the complete fee structur including hostel fee for commerce stream and will i get loan from bank for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  2. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  3. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  4. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  5. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  7. Which school is best for a 10 pass-out in commerce stream?
  8. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  9. What's the Admission Criteria for B.E in KV Somaiyya College? What's the annual fee structure?
  10. How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?
  11. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  12. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  13. A boarding school which can prepare me for NDA?
  14. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  15. Pros and cons of best boarding school in India
  16. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  17. Is there bank loan facility for admission in intermediate school?
  18. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2023, 05:04 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?

The fee structure for admission in reputed boarding school in commerce stream depends on various factors such as the location, type and ranking of the school, the facilities and amenities provided by the school, the curriculum and syllabus followed by the school etc. Therefore, it is difficult to give a precise answer without knowing your preferences and budget.

However, based on some web results, I can give you a rough estimate of the fee range for some reputed boarding schools in commerce stream. For example,

SCMS School of Technology and Management - Kochi, Kerala: The fee for 1st PUC Commerce stream student is around Rs. 50,000 per year

The Doon School - Dehradun, Uttarakhand: The fee for Class 11 Commerce stream student is around Rs. 12 lakhs per year.

Mayo College - Ajmer, Rajasthan: The fee for Class 11 Commerce stream student is around Rs. 9 lakhs per year.

These fees include tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges. You can check more details on their respective websites.

As for getting a loan from bank for this purpose, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria such as:
  • You should be an Indian citizen.
  • You should have a good academic record.
  • You should have secured admission in a recognized boarding school.
  • You should have a co-applicant who is your parent or guardian.
  • You should have a satisfactory credit score and repayment capacity.

You also need to submit some documents such as:
  • Admission letter from the school.
  • Fee structure from the school.
  • Identity proof and address proof of yourself and co-applicant.
  • Income proof of co-applicant such as salary slip or IT return.
  • Bank statement of co-applicant for last six months.
The loan amount, interest rate and repayment period may vary depending on the bank and your profile. You can compare different banks’ offers online or visit their nearest branch for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?