27th July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?

hi i am valarmathi i and doing now B.COM final year i am going to complete my graduation i like to continue my study so i choose ICWAI i like to know about this course detail AtoZ like fees details (all) and course duration and what is the use of this course and after completing this course how much salary can get surely and bank loan will providing for this course ah and which bank, i already doing my B.COM through bank loan only so i can get loan for this icwai also ah and when application forms will provide by the instituetion and which is the best instute in chennai. so ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple ple clear my all above doubts about this course i waiting for your reply ple ple ple ple tell me good news this make me more happy... ....

Thanks

5th May 2017, 10:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?

As you are going to complete your graduation then you can direct get admission in the intermediate if you will score 55%. If you fail to get 55% then you have to start from the foundation program. The course fee and the duration is as follows:
Foundation program - Rs. 3500. (6 months).
Intermediate program - Rs. 15,700 (Rs. 19,700, if opted for oral coaching) (12 months).
Final course - Rs. 11,000 (Rs. 16,000, if opted for oral coaching) (12 months).
Management training duration is 36 months.
If you already had taken loan from any bank then you will not get any further loan until and unless you clear the loan amount of the previous loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?