31st October 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?

hello
what companies are offering internship to students pursuing b.tech in electronics and communications engineering...?
and how come the student benefits by this stint of internship in the long run....?
what is the required qualification for pursuing internship in any company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  4. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  5. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  6. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  13. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  16. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  17. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  18. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
6th June 2015, 01:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what companies are offering internship to students pursuing b.tech in electronics and communications engineering...?
and how come the student benefits by this stint of internship in the long run....?
what is the required qualification for pursuing internship in any company?
Only B.Tech/B.E and MCA candidates are eligible for internship.

List of the companies for Electronics and Communication training:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?