26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Hi,

I am final year student of B.tech (electronics & communication engg.) from Hindu College of Engg., Sonepat.

I am looking for 6 months internship in my domain.

Please provide the list of companies asap, where i can apply & do the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  3. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  4. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  5. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  7. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  9. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  13. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  15. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  16. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  17. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
26th November 2014, 11:20 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am final year student of B.tech (electronics & communication engg.) from Hindu College of Engg., Sonepat.

I am looking for 6 months internship in my domain.

Please provide the list of companies asap, where i can apply & do the internship.
Here is the name of some best companies that offered 6 month internship for the students of Electronics and Communication engineering.

Impact technologies
Address: 270 Walker Dr #200, State College, PA 16801, United States
Phone:+1 814-867-5122
Official Website -www.impact-tek.com

Sofcon India Private Limited
Shop No. 705, T1 Tower , Pitampura, Delhi - 110034
Land Mark: Near State Bank ATM
Official Website-www.sofcontraining.com

Apex TG India Private Limited
Apex Technology Group, Inc.
2703 Merrywood Drive
Edison, NJ-08817
Phone : 732-819-7550
Fax : 732-819-7900
Official Website - www.apextgi.in

Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Official Website -www.drdo.gov.in

Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110 003 (STD-011)
EPBAX – Ispat Bhavan – 24300100, 243 67481-86,
Official Website-www.sail.co.in

Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
Official Website -www.lars
entoubro.com
17th April 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?

WHERE I CAN GET INTERSHIP FOR 2 MONTH IN GOOD COMPANIES IN MUMBAI ? I AM STUDENT OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN 6TH SEMESTER
19th April 2015, 08:32 PM
sairam0123

hello

Some of the company for internship for electronic and communication are are listed below :->
1.BPCL
2.IOCL
3.RELAINCE
4.ISRO
5.DRDO
6.IBM
8.SYNTEL
9.HCL
10.WIPRO

Hope for the best.
20th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get project internship for 6 months? I am a student of mtech in computer applications in industrial drives
9th November 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam , My name is Swathi have completed 7th sem BE in EC branch from Kle technological university. I want to know details about companies that provide 6 months internship for ece students in Mysore or Hubli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?