21st November 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?

Heelo
Can foreign student study MDS in goverment dental colleges?
Is there any enterance exam for foreign students for MDS course in india for goverment colleges?
what are the Education loans for study MDS?????

Related Questions:
  1. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  2. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  3. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  4. What can I do after finishing BDS to earn more money?
  5. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  6. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  7. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  8. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  9. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  10. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  11. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  12. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  15. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  17. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  18. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
13th March 2023, 05:35 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?

Yes, foreign students can study MDS in government dental colleges in India. However, the admission process may differ from that of Indian students.

There are entrance exams such as NEET MDS (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery) which is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission into MDS courses in government and private dental colleges in India. Foreign students are also eligible to appear for this exam, but they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority.

Regarding education loans for MDS studies, several banks in India provide education loans to students for higher studies. The eligibility criteria and terms and conditions may vary from bank to bank. Some of the popular banks that offer education loans for MDS studies in India are State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, etc. The loan amount, interest rates, and repayment tenure may differ depending on the bank's policies and the student's profile. It is advisable to research and compare the different loan options before finalizing one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?