19th November 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?

hello....
i have just completed my BDS(BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY)...i am preparing for MDS(MASTER OF DENTAL SURGERY)...i want to know the annual expenditure for MDS in government and private colleges...that is including the fees and cost of the materials and stuff we have to get if we get admission....THANX A LOT...

Related Questions:
  1. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  2. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  3. When will the MDS university private forms come out?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  6. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  7. For embedded systems course where will I get better placements? Government institutes or private institutes?
  8. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  9. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  10. List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?
  11. List of government and private dental colleges in India(Specially for MDS course)?
  12. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  13. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  14. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  15. How much is the fee for MBBS and BDS?
  16. Number of MDS seats in UP government colleges as well as in private colleges
  17. What is the BFA painting fee structure? How to get admission there?
  18. What is the future After BSC in biotehnology -- [Most Discussed]
26th November 2014, 04:36 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?

In the government colleges, the PG-course fee is 40,000, 45,000, and 50,000 for the first, second and final year, respectively. In the clinical branches of the private MS and MD courses, it is 5 lakh a year. For the MDS course, the annual charges are 4.5 lakh and for doctorate in medicine (super specialization) 6 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?