6th December 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?

Hello
I have passed my 10th exam with 82.2 % in CBSE BOARD .
Now i want take admission in ISC Board for science.
Please let me know that how can i do this??????
Please help me friends

Related Questions:
10th December 2014, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?

Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board after passing 10th from CBSE:-

- First of all, search for all the ISC schools who are offering Science.
- Go to their administrative office and get the application form.
- Fill it up and submit it along with the requisite documents.
- Get the transfer certificate, migration certificate and character certificate along with marksheet and pass certificate from the previous school.
- On getting selected by the new school, arrange the fees.
- Get your admission done by depositing the fees and submitting all the above said documents.
10th December 2014, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?

You can apply for admission in various ISC Board schools in your area. Admission is based on the marks you have got in 10th class.

If you have got good marks in 10th, then you will not face any problem during admission. It depends on the cut off marks for admission in a given stream. Hence, you can approach the school for admission when the admissions are announced. You have to apply for admission on a application form given by the school.

For Science stream the cut off usually is very high in top ISC board schools. You must try to apply for admission most of the top schools and hope for the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?