5th November 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become Photo Journalist after 12th Commerce?

Respected sir/mam,
I am Jignesh zinzuwadiya. I introduce my self as a 12th commerce student. First of all i wanna tell you my hobbies. i like to capture photos,travelling,meeting new people and know about their culture,readind books,writing,etc. Thats why i want to be a photo journalism.
what should i do to become photo journalism after 12th commerce ? In which stream i have to go after 12th commerce ?
THANK YOU Sir / Mam .

10th December 2014, 05:59 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How to become Photo Journalist after 12th Commerce?

After 12th commerce you can go for Bachelor's degree programs in Photojournalism. Then undergo an internship program under any newspaper or magazine publication company.
You can also pursue some certification courses while undergoing your Bachelor degree.Some of them are:
The Photographer and Photoshop
Website Design for Photographers
Editorial Photography
Legal Issues in Photography
The Photojournalist’s Eye
Freelance Photography
Digital Imaging Photography
Build up a portfolio with your best taken pictures and then publish them online or offline. You will get recruited depending upon your picture's theme and creativity. So always try to refine your creativity and take pictures to give a message to the society.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?