9th August 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?

hi sir
how i get admission in isc 1st year in this
session in st. xaviers colllege in Ranchi,
if my % is 73 in 10th icse???????????????
i want admisssion there
please help me for admission
please guide me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission to Gossner college, Ranchi after ICSE exams?
  4. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  5. Can I get admission in Oxford Public School, Ranchi if secured 78.6% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  6. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  7. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  8. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  9. How to take admission in Gossner College Ranchi after passing ICSE exam? Minimum percentage required for admission?
  10. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  11. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  12. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  13. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  14. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any good college that I can get after scoring 93.20% and 88.75 in ICSE and ISC?
  16. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  18. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
30th September 2014, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?

The admissions for Intermediate first year courses in St.Xavier's College, Ranchi will be done on the basis of Entrance Test and their performance in 10th exam as well as college test. The candidates who have selected in the entrance test and interview can take admission in the course, otherwise they cannot get admission in the college. Once, you are selected in the entrance test and interview, you need to submit the application form in online mode only.

At the time of admission or enrollment in the college, the selected candidates must bring the following documents as mentioned below :-
1.College copy of the acknowledgement card generated after filling up the form.
2.Original admit card of previous examination.
3.Original document showing date of birth.
4.Two photocopies of marksheets along with the original marksheet.
5.Two passport and two stamp size photographs.
6.Original migration certificate for migrating candidates only.
7.Medical certificate for the physically challenged. (If applicable)
8.War widow certificate. (If applicable)
9. College Fees
10.Caste certificate. (If applicable)

At the time of admission into Intermediate first year course, the candidates must pay the full fees at the beginning of the academic session itself. This completes your admission process for getting an admission in the Intermediate Science First Year course in St.Xavier's College, ranchi.
3rd June 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?

Dear sir i hv got 10 cgpa in 10 board exam frm cbse .And now i wnt to take admission in st.xaviar ranchi , so how can i get my admission there,sir please help me out.
31st August 2016, 10:15 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

As you know St. Xavier's College is top college of Jharkhand for Intermediate.
The process for apply is not very tough but to get admission is tough that is you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Process:

1. Fill the application fee (you will get challan id or reference id)
2. Apply using college online admission portal with reference id.
3. Give entrance exam (Venue: St Xavier's College, Ranchi)
4. Wait for the entrance result

Important: It doesn't matter how much marks you got in 10th / 12th / Graduation, to get admission it is necessary to qualify the entrance exam, otherwise no option available.

According to the seat availability college publishes 2,3 lists for each department, or intermediate.

For more details go to its intermediate site: Intermediate SXC, Ranchi

Or go to college site: sxcran.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?