10th April 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?

Hello sir/madam,
I am a student of b.sc 2nd year(chemistry).i want to do integrated phd after completing my graduation.so i have some quarries abt it. Is it more valuable than the phd in orthodox manner i.e. after m.sc? How many times it take to complete? What kind of courses are offered for phd after completing graduation in chemistry? What are the good universities for integrated phd?
Pls help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  3. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  4. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  10. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  14. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  15. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
26th January 2017, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?

Both are same qualification and both have same value. The things that matters is the place from where you have pursue your research work.

If you have studied from a top level institution or university, then you definitely have a good chance of making a good career. There will be problem in finding a job after pursuing from a sub standard university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?