7th January 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?

Hello,
This is Kalindi. I am from Navi Mumbai and I've secured 87.20% in my ssc examination from 2011-12 batch. I took admission in a nearby college and I opted for bifocal cs. But the college authorities now say that they don't have the permission to run bifocal classes. Therefore I am thinking of joining a diploma course in computer science engineering as it will give me some practical knowledge regarding my degree. But it's too late to take admission in any technical college as the admissions have already closed. I wish to know whether I can do the diploma after having a one year gap. I won't be doing my 11th std but I'll do some affiliated computer courses and join for diploma next year based on my 10th std's marks. Can I do that????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  2. How to appear for GATE scoring 73% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  5. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  6. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  7. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for software companies? I have scored 58.88% in 10th, 64.44% in diploma
  9. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  10. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  12. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  13. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?
  15. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  16. Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  18. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
10th January 2015, 12:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?

It is sad to know your current condition and the strict decision taken by the college authority. However, there is nothing to worry. You can definitely pursue your diploma course in Computer Engineering with one year gap. Prepare well for the polytechnic entrance exam and score well to get good polytechnic college. It is nice idea to pursue short term computer related course now and then opt for diploma course next year. You can definitely do this, there is nothing to worry.
18th October 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?

Can I get admission on diploma computer engineering on basis of 10th result or is there any other entrance exam I need to prepare for?
27th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have chosen bipc after my SSC 2018 I got 9.3 but in middle of my academics I lost my interest and Ive discontinued my bipc in middle of 1st year there is one year gap I decided to join in cse diploma college my question is
Am I eligible for polycet entrance test after having 1 year gap???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?