7th January 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Nursing career in Australia?

Hi,

I'm completed B.Sc nursing.

Now I'm working in a nabh hospital(sterling).I want to go Australia.what can I do?

Pls give me a good answer.thanks.

27th January 2018, 01:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Nursing career in Australia?

If you want to work in Australia as a Nurse, you need be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). Once you get registered with NMBA you can apply for employment visa and also you have to sit in Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) skills assessment for migration purposes.

On the behalf of NMBA you can get registered in Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Once you get registered with both NMBA and AHPRA you can apply for work in Australia as a nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?