7th January 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?

hello
i want to study a M.S. in Biotechnology
in post graduation in australia.
tell me about the procedure and
also the universities in australia for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  2. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  5. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  6. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  7. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  9. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  10. Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?
  11. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  12. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  13. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  14. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  16. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
27th January 2018, 12:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?

These are the Australian Universities offering Master's in Biotechnology:-
> RMIT University Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
> University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
> The University of Western Australia, Perth, Weatern Australia.
> University of Adelaide, South Australia.
> Swinburne University of Technology Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
> Flinders University, South Australia.

In order to get admission in Australian University for MS in Biotechnology course you must have a Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Science, Bioinformatics, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medicine or Engineering and IELTS with minimum overall 6.5(reading 6, writing 6, speaking 6, listening 6) score. Then only you can apply for that course through the official website of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?